Date 15-16 November 2018
Venue Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Port Louis, Mauritius
Tel (+27) 011 472 0208
The Mauritius chapter of the Africa Supply Chains and Logistics Series provides an unbiased industry–led platform designed to examine contemporary issues impacting sustainability of supply chains and logistics management industries in The Island of Rainbows and Shooting Stars plus regionally. With investment flowing into the development of supply chains and logistics networks, now is the time to learn from your peers brainstorm with your fellow supply chain decision-makers, shorten the supply chain learning curve and reduce delays to the growth of your market share.
Listed workshops, topics and discussions:
- Risk management as a critical function in supply chain and logistics management
- Supplier management – Getting the most out of outsourced services
- Re-aligning the supply chain – A purchasing portfolio approach
- Utilising ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) to gain a holistic and accurate view of your supply chain network
- Leveraging intelligence to optimise supply chain and logistics operations – Creating a holistic view of the supply chain
- Understanding and implementing a risk free inventory management strategy
- Procurement for delivery, not litigation.
- Demand forecasting methods to ensure consistency in supply.
- Achieving supply Chain sustainability